Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Promised Pictures

I'm sorry to all of you that were so excited that I might blog again, but WOW I must be the dumbest person in the world. I have spent 30 mins. on the phone with my sister cause I just can't do this..."what, now what, now what should it say" that was most of the whole conversation. But I'm back and I think I get it. So here I am, trying to do better at this.

I will play catch-up from the holidays of 2007 first. This is the first part of Dec. The boys and I went with my parents to Vegas for Rykers baby blessing. It was so much fun, we went to bass pro shops everyday, the boys favorite, and we went to the strip once to see a water show. We had a ball, but my poor dad had to drive with me and the twins. He was very calm about everything, but I not sure he kept his hearing aids out for the trip. It got a little crazy at times and it took us 8 hrs to get home. It will be awhile till we get invited again!!

(Ok...I just got off the phone with Robyn, i swear I can't shouldn't be this hard. But I just can't get it right)
The weekend after we go home from Vegas we had our Woodward
Christmas Party. McKell, Brandon and Ryker came from Vegas, and Leslie and Ashtyn came form Heber. We all met in Midway to have breakfast at the Homestead. The food is so good and the we all love feeding the ducks. Teigun got a few of the ducks to eat bread right from his hand!! We have sooo much fun doing this!!!














Between This party and Christmas we did Bowling for Bucks. Always fun!! and a few other Christmas party's. But here's the running joke...Camille never has a camera.

Christmas day!!! The morning of opening up gifts was fun!! Then it was off the each of Grandma's houses. Teigun gave us all rides with his new four wheeler and slay. He pulled me and the boys, all of the cousins and Aunt Robyn!! He was even nice enough to share and let me and his aunts drive it around a little bit.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

WOW You really did it. I have to say I was a little sceptical if you would figure it out! As for the part about coming to my house youare invited any time. Dad can deal with it. I am interested to see how he will do in Sept. when Jeff and I ride our bikes how dad will do with Ryker in the car for 4 days. Anyway, I am glad you are back and I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Raquel said...

Those are all such great pictures! I now know what you mean about cameras and kids... Ava just broke the latch on ours so it's being held together with tape for now! :) We miss you guys, the boys are so darn cute! I love your hair by the way, so cute!

The Cliftens said...

Finally..some new posts!!! :)

annie said...

The blessing and Christmas was a fun time. The kids were great in Vegas. I think if was dad that got out of hand. Thanks for going with us! Fun memories! You are doing a great job!