Thursday, January 17, 2008

Catching Up

It's been a while...the holidays got crazy and over whelming. We had a lot of fun, but trying to get the 3 boys (ok 4 boys) anywhere on their best behavior (fair to party cloudy behavior sometimes) is a job all in itself. We had fun shopping to pick out gifts, the kids really got into it. And yes, they wanted one of everything for themselves too. But all the parties were great and the kids are still talking about some of them. Christmas day was the best!!! The boys really got it this year. They were so excited about everything, they really ripped into each gift. Tyson got so excited a few times he was shaking!! It was so cute.

As for News Years, well, lets just say we didn't ring it in. I was dead asleep by 10:30, Russ shortly after...but thanks to Teigun we saw a few minutes after 12am. He needed me to turn back on the TV cause his sleep timer went off and his show wasn't over. We can always count on him!!

Ok, Now I am trying to add some pictures but I keep getting an error report so they will be here in days to come. I will try my best to keep up this year, LOL. I did say TRY!!

5 comments:

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Yeah, welcome back!!! I can't wait to see pictures I will keep checking!!!

Jake & Robyn said...

Yes!! She's back! I'm excited to see some of your holiday pictures!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

It took you long enough! But I do have to say that I talk to you almost everyday on the phone and I know exactly what you spend most of your time doing! You are one busy mama! We love you all.
Brando, Ma & Baby Ryk
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Raquel said...

Yeah I'm so excited! I hate to say I stopped checking there for awhile! :)But I knew eventually you would be back! I miss out on alot there so I always look forward to hearing what everyone is up to and seeing lots of pictures!

The Brockbanks said...

Yeah! I check your blog all the time. I haven't checked it for a while so it was fun to see you are back! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.