Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Insight into my Days!!

Every now and then my kids to something that is so naughty that I just have to laugh, OR I would be insane. So Just today I was getting the boys in the tub when Taige started dancing around and informed me he had to pee really bad (it has taken me 6 mo. to potty train them). I told him to hurry and run, but he gritted his teeth and said that his brother was in there. I said to run to the other one. He stopped and so seriously told me that he would just go outside. Completely dumb founded I just stared at him, and he proceeded to tell me that he likes to pee outside. Calmly, and trying not to laugh asked how he knew that he liked to do that. Without the slightest flinch he said, "cause I just barely did it, I peed out behind the sandbox. Teigun said it was OK!!" Still in shock I asked why he did it and he so honestly answered that it was better then peeing in his pants like a baby, and again he told me that Teigun said it was OK.

WOW who ever was driving by at that moment is sure wondering what kind of a mom I am. Really who would let their kid pee outside in the yard?!?!?

8 comments:

Raquel said...

aaahh I love those kids! That is too funny! I can't wait for ava to start talking so she can say funny stuff like that!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I am ready to pee my pants I am laughing so hard. What a funny boy. Just think how many times Teigun has peed behind the sandbox! Wow, the joy of being a mom to all boys!

kelliemcc said...

There must be something about your backyard that makes little boys have to pee! You should find out what it is! It's so fun to hear about your family since we never see each other, glad to hear all is well!!
Kellie

Crystal said...

So that is what I have to look forward too, huh!? Boys are so funny!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

That is so funny!!!I am sure Bryn would have been doing it with them, who knows Bryn probably told them to do it. SO sorry for the bossiness we really are working on it!! She is excited to have them over on Thursday!!

haley said...

camille- haley hunter (murdoch) here. found your blog... not quite sure how, but i love the pictures of the little boys. any tips on potty trainig- i'm having a hell of a time with my little one.

The Wilson 3 said...

Russ,
Long time no see, lets get out golfing again. Richard needs to be humbled.


hit me up sometime
Jimmy Wilson
www.jimmyandcandicewilson.blogspot.com

Camille said...

ok, I knew McKell had a sister named Camille. And I'm her friend "camille"- I traced your blog off of hers, because of the "peterson" I am Camille Peterson!! LOL Well now I am married, so Camille Christensen, but That is just too funny. You always know that other people have you name, but you never actually know them! Anyway, sorry to bombard your blog. I just had to say, I'm Camille Peterson (formerly) TOO!