Friday, March 14, 2008

YOU ARE LOVED

I have had a opportunity this week to go through an experience with a friend that I never ever thought I would go through. To be honest I never thought about it at all. To be fair to her I don't want to go into any detail; except to say how grateful I am to her that she has shared it with me. For a minute every now and then we loose perspective, and with what I have learned through this experience I hope I never let it happen to me again.

I want all of you to know how much I love you, and how awesome it is that we have this blog (as dumb as it might be some times) to keep in touch and be able to share the sweet moments of our personal lives with each other. It is so fun to see pictures and share what is really most important to us. I love that as family, close friends, and even friends that we have lost touch with along the way can come together and reconnect. I am so grateful to know each of you and to be a part of your lives. Thanks for everything you do for me and each other.

Please remember everyday that someone loves you and needs you more than you may know. If you get that feeling that you need to call someone, or text them, or go see them DO IT. Letting your loved ones know how important they are to you is so much more important than cleaning the house, running errands, or doing laundry. Be grateful that you have friends to talk to, family to take care of, kids to worry about, sporting events to be to, dance class to drive to and crazy busy lives to live. Because this means you are loved and you have someone to love. XOXO

6 comments:

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Sorry that was me! But that was such a great post, it's nice to remember whats really important!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

That was a good post, I loved reading it. It is so true everyone always needs a reminder every once in a while!! Thanks for that! We need to get the kds together real soon!!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

You are a great friend. I am sure your friend is greatful to have you around. Give her our best and let her know she is in our prayers. We love you and hope everything turns out for the best.

The Brockbanks said...

Hi it is good to hear from you again. I loved that post it is so true! It is funny how caught up we get in our own lives and we forget to be grateful for what we have. Can you go to dinner on Saturday night with everyone?

annie said...

Those are beautiful thoughts! We do get caught up in everyday events and forget what is important. It's to bad that it takes bad things to happen to bring us back to what really counts. We all need to read your blog everyday! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. You're a wonderful friend! Hang in there!